Quality TUTORING in Eco, Physics & 4U/3U/2U Mathematics, & FREE UAI CONSULTATION!!! (1 Viewer)

MPE

HSC
Hi Guys,

After recently completing my HSC, I'm offering tutoring services in the subjects listed in the thread title at an affordable rate for any future HSC students. I attended an academically selective school (Sydney Technical High) and I was 1st overall for year 12 in the most recent half-yearly and yearly reports. In addition to having tutoring experience, my achievements / services in each subject are outlined below:

Economics

I am very passionate about this subject and will hopefully be undertaking it as a major at Sydney University. I achieved the highest mark in the cohort for ALL HSC assessment tasks and I have a very comprehensive and relevant understanding of the subject. In addition, I was tutored by both Leading Edge and the person who came 1st in the state in order to gain a balanced and insightful understanding of all components of the course and how to tackle the questions asked in any exam. I can:

- provide you with tutoring services based on learning from my high-quality notes with reference to other sources such as HSC and University textbooks. I will ensure your knowledge is very syllabus-specific, whilst extensive in such a way that you understand each topic inside-out. An essential part of my tutoring will be continually referencing between topics AND perhaps more importantly, referencing current economic developments and their applicability to aspects of the course.
- supply customised mock-exams (such as topic-specific practice papers) that I've written through my HSC year for revision. I will make sure your answers are ALWAYS moulded in such a way that they specifically provide what the examiner wants.
- provide any other services such as essay marking with extensive feedback, assesment-specific preparation, etc.

Physics

I have a particularly strong knowledge of the Physics course due to the fact that I approached this subject by learning all the theory from a first-principles approach. I also ranked 1st in this subject by a fair margin and have compiled notes based on the syllabus and my tutoring from various companies / indivdiuals, such as the student who came 1st in the state in a previous year. I can provide:

- tutoring services (similar to above).
- a focus on the literacy aspects of the course (critical for high band 6); I can provide virtually 'perfect' responses for all practicals, societal-based questions, etc. (as well as help with practical examinations).
- practice exams that I've written and are excellent practice for the HSC exam / assessments; I will mark these and provide notes for you to gain excellent responses.

4U / 3U / 2U Mathematics

Maths is definitely the subject I've loved and been most enthusiastic about since I can remember. I was ranked 3rd and 4th respectively in 3U / 4U and I have an immense amount of resources in both subjects. I can provide many services such as:
- tutoring services (similar to above).
- I can give you past papers (trials, HSC and customised exams that I've made and are targeted to the high achievers) to attempt in an allocated time slot and I will comprehensively mark them and make sure you understand each part of the course and their applications extremely well.
- any other services you may wish.

Further, yet of less importance, I have received countless awards in the above subjects such as 1st in Australia in the Rio Tinto Big Science Competition, and monetary prizes in the Australian Economics Competition and Australian Mathematics Competiton.

Please notify me anytime on joeyissa@hotmail.com, phone (0433148815) or by sending me a PM, for further information. Better still, answer in the following format and I will strive to meet your needs:

Name:
Subjects interested in:
Year in 2009:
Price range willing to pay:

In addition, please note that I have an extremely comprehensive understanding of the HSC and the system employed by the UAC to calculate your UAI. I am willing to provide a free consultation in order to determine the UAI range you are currently sitting on, and give you insightful tips in order to raise your UAI to your maximum potential or your course aim. This includes subject selection, study tips, the amount of time you should allocate to your subjects, the ranks you should be aiming for, the HSC marks and overall aggregate (based on long-run averages on official UAC data, rather than UAI calculators such as SAM and JUAI) you will need, etc.

For the tutoring, I charge $25 per hour and do offer discounts for certain cases (such as 1-on-2 tutoring, longer sessions, etc.). I can teach in the City area, Canterbury, Strathfield, Bondi, etc.

However, please note that I will be on holidays from 16/12/08 till the 14/01/09 and will thus be unable to provide my services during this period. I will resume all my services from the 15th and, if there is enough demand (ie. a few students), I will be doing a intensive course in each of the above subjects during a two-week period before high school begins again. These courses will be tailored to suit your needs (I recommend four-day courses comprising of 3-4 hours each day consolidated with 1 or 2 hours of homework following each lesson) and will be considerably discounted.

I will post my HSC marks and UAI as soon as I can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)