Quanta to Quarkz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
how wacked is this fuckin topic!
i tried not to swear but im fuckin pissed off because my dumb teacher at skool chose it!!!!!

i hate this topic so bad! i dont get anything from it!
it's so hard to study when everything is so contridictory!
it goes on about the bloody atom and then say that they were wrong and then this is the way and no it isn't.....
yeah of cause the nuclear bomb is interesting, anything that blows up is cool, but dam that's like the only part of the topic i like because it's actually modern and up to today not some history on the discovery of the atom and the bloody crap that goes on with it!
why did they take out the bloody mircoscope which i actually found interesting!!!!! i like stuff that actually exist and common where i can see it in real world not a bloody little micro dot in everything where nothing can see it but it's just a bloody guess!!!!!
i wish i did astrophysics which i found interesting from yr11 work but no my teacher had to pick this crap but he can't even teach it properly!!! he teach's like every fourth dot point which is one of the major reasons why i don't get anything!!!!!!!
trials tomorrow i am so gonna loose 20marks on q2q beacuse i dont get anything not that i dont wanna bloody study it!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of rant :(
deeply upset

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
lmao... r u in my class? if u were itd be worse... we sat there talkin bout cats in boxes for 4 lessons in a row! hey ur lucky u got tha good teacher this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)