Question about repeating (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
Ok um, say I want to repeat, can I just choose to repeat only certain subjects? e.g. next year I just want to repeat bio and maths.

Does that mean I will only go to school for those two subjects ?

Can I choose another subject and do it e.g. like physics even tho I did not do the prelims?

Say I choose to repeat maths and bio, in the next year's HSC will my results of my other subjects be retained and counted for my uai

Thanks a lot =]

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
MeOverYou said:
YOu could do Pathways, I think.
yep , i think thats what its called.

isnt a bit late to be considering pathways NOW though ? o_O

HSC
im pretty sure that yes, you can repeat only some subjects, and you dont have to repeat them all. I don't think you can do physics, as its a board of studies requirement that the preliminary course is completed (yr11 physics). Also, be aware that if you DO repeat, its ur most recent result that counts, and no tyour best. So say you got 78 this year for maths, and next year got 73, then the 73 would count for your uai calculation.

Hope that helps

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
763259826t35647 said:
im pretty sure that yes, you can repeat only some subjects, and you dont have to repeat them all. I don't think you can do physics, as its a board of studies requirement that the preliminary course is completed (yr11 physics). Also, be aware that if you DO repeat, its ur most recent result that counts, and no tyour best. So say you got 78 this year for maths, and next year got 73, then the 73 would count for your uai calculation.

Hope that helps
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT GET A 100.05 UAI.

Obligatory lower case text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)