• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

question about something (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if i want to major in accounting and i did the prerequisite accounting subject, do you think i should keep the book for later, or we;ll jutst have to purchase some other book and it will be similar but more precise.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
even if you do sell it and might need it later im sure you can find it at the library
library is run by jerks. walk the books u cant even take out of the library, and they try to charge u if you are late returning it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You need other books for your major but the introductory one will help. Also, as I've mentioned before, you'll need the same book for Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions as well.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
You need other books for your major but the introductory one will help. Also, as I've mentioned before, you'll need the same book for Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions as well.
ok , i am doign this subject this semester. so i wont sell it afterwards.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i did accounting subject in fiurst semester and bought the book for it and second semester i am doing "accounting transactions and business decisions" and i found out that i need the same book. i am so glad i didnt sell it. That book is very expensive.

so if anyone else is gonna do these two subjects remember keep the book u have.

EDIT: i am reading posts above me and jase mentioned this already , but i didnt read it before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)