Question (1 Viewer)

SamFisher3

HSC
N/A
What does year 12 or HSC mean to you? Is it a time to make new friends? Or just to try the best you can???

Just wanted your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It simply means the final year of high school for me and that's exactly what it is at first glance. It's a time to form closer bonds with your mates and try to enjoy the year.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The end of my schooling and the beginning of new direction towards career and life goals. Year 12 also signifies the past six years of friendship many of which have endured and will continue to endure or come to an end.

sinist4

HSC
hsc .... ummm, getting into a uni course that i like @ the end of it all would be nice :)
thats about it LOL (freedom next year! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
HSC to me is my final year of torture, which upon completion leads to the open double doors to freedom for 3months.

And yeh, strengthening bonds between friends is always a highlight, we grow older and more mature together and get to enjoy each other's company more. (this also ensures that those 3months of freedom aren't spent alone and bored) haha

bscared

HSC
It's just an opportunity to get a little piece of paper that says you have your HSC. I don't care about a UAI cause I know that I won't get a good one (probably UAI of 30) but I realised it's not the end of the world. There are tonnes of alternative ways to get into Uni.

ice ken

HSC
year 12 is last year i try to have fun with my friends while im trying to have fun. which is kinda not possible but yeh. its like life or death. parents are expecting so much of me. (dam asian parents). think im gona get like 95+.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)