questions on monash (1 Viewer)

SharkBait

HSC
im thinking about applying to B software engineering in monash but not sure if it's a good course to apply...does anyone know of the course, if it's popular or interesting. Any info is greatly appreciated.

what other courses in the IT faculty in monash are good? and it is easy to find a job when i graduate doing the software engineering course?

thanks....
Sharkbait

inasero

Reborn
HSC
you have a quote by a pope...interesting :p would never have picked that up unless I read "The DaVinci Code"...

yeah as for your question, best bet is to go to your school or local library and looking up the "good universities" guide which will compare universities and graduate outcomes. Monash Uni. overall is good (third best in Aus) but I have no experience in the IT faculty, much less your particular course so I'll refrain from giving further advice.

SharkBait

HSC
thanks

hmm...well, yes i do have a quote by alexander pope. it is actually one of my favourite. hehe
also, many thanks for my questions answered...i really do appreciate it. Do you attend Monash Uni? if so, what can you tell me about that place? which campus are you at? you mentioned that you are not informed with the IT faculty...do you happen to know someone who does? i would REALLY appreciate it if you could find out something for me in terms of its popularity and employment opportunities.

thanks a million.
sharkbait

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ok im back at uni about march next year...can the info wait until then? cos im in korea at the moment...kinda hard to get u info hehe :p
ill get u some fab info promise ya!

SharkBait

HSC
um...do you mean you will be back at uni march THIS year, instead of NEXT year. sure, i can wait until then. thank you very much for everything!!!! i would really appreciate any kind of info on that course. =)
cheers, Sharkbait

inasero

Reborn
HSC
oops yes THIS year...sorry still in holiday mode ehehe

wlauy1

HSC
I'm a student at monash. I have a friend who just finish software eng at monash and he's got a job at optus already. I can't give anyother advice but if u're realted into IT at monash, then software eng or business system is the course to go. OTher's such as computer science or science (comp science) is ok but i think software eng incoporate hon yr. Check the website. Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)