• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

quick help! changing perspective! (1 Viewer)

Adzi

im doing Peter Skrzyneckis immigrant chronicles and im usig the poems Feliks S. and 10 Mary Street, my stimulus is the door and my related are My father began as a god and a sep11 photo

i was wondering if it was bad for me to use all those poems?? or doesnt it really matter?
+ are those good choices to use? help plz.

xanthanotus

HSC
i using 4 poems (the door + 3 P. skrzynecki ones) a movie and a painting....i cant see that many poems being to bad aye?
we got topld to try to use a range of different text mediums cos it was more favourably looked upon

xanthanotus

HSC
i using 4 poems (the door + 3 P. skrzynecki ones) a movie and a painting....i cant see that many poems being to bad aye?
we got topld to try to use a range of different text mediums cos it was more favourably looked upon
but i guess its up to the individual

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
What is the minimum amount of texts?

2 Skrzynecki poem (if you're doing him)
1 from Stimulus Booklet
1 Related text

Correct?

xanthanotus

HSC
id say the minium would be one of each.....unless it speciffically asks for more lol...
but the more you have (within reason....no point having 10 different pieces and not doing them well) the more substaince you would have to your work lol

s2ophie

HSC
Quite honestly i don't hink it matters what your texts are at the stage. It would be bloody difficult to learn a new text now. Just take the confidence that your texts are fine. You probably used them in the trial so if it wasn't fine your teacher should of said something about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)