Quick UMAT Refresher Crash course before the Exam! (1 Viewer)

crona7do

HSC
Hey Guys,

My name's Yash and I graduated from Girraween High last year with a UMAT of 93 and an ATAR of 99.00, I got interviews from UNSW, UNCLE, UWA, UWS and Adelaide Medicine. I ended up getting offers from all of the above universities (except for UNCLE since I took them off my UAC list, but I think I would've got one). I eventually chose UWS due to a scholarship and a shorter 5 year course.

I run 2-day long UMAT workshops with my friend Kurt who got a 99 UMAT due to his exceptional section 3 performance. I scored highly in section 1 and 2, he scored highly in section 3 and is currently doing UNSW med. Our workshops are structured and go through the types of questions you're likely to see and the STRATEGIES you NEED to use in UMAT that a lot of UMAT institutions don't offer.

With the UMAT fast approaching quick UMAT prep is what you need and our 2 day course (each day is 6 hrs long) can give you the strategies you need. With trials around the corner as well, its best to manage your study and knowing the strategies of each UMAT section can really help you organise your study instead of tackling UMAT as a whole with a month to go. We tackle it bit by bit over two days.

We're based about 10kms from Parramatta, and for more info about our strategy, and exact location, please call: 0402788354, pm me OR, email me at: yash.joshi.1@hotmail.com

We also offer interview training where I give a list of most possible interview type questions, but at the moment UMAT is close so I understand that may be the priority.

Regards,
Yash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)