quietest libraries in south west region?? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Her school thinks they topped shit. Any human being with an iq over 15 will realise when you look closer into the deets, mf just cut corners and eeked out an unethical victory.
like for a school in sydney, 5 e4s is not impressive at all (im sorry but it iswii)

C_master

HSC
no offence to ur school but they literally accept everyoneeee, its crazy how the rank and median atar is still so high. I understand alpha omega is even worse but their rank is way below.
wtf is alpha omega? that a school

lolcti

HSC
N/A
wtf is alpha omega? that a school
yeah its a school in auburn, most people dk about it but its also so toxic and crazy. Al Faisal and Alpha Omega will torture you to death and apparently alpha omega kicks you out if you get below 80% and al Faisal just decides what subjects you do, you don't have a choice.

C_master

HSC
yeah its a school in auburn, most people dk about it but its also so toxic and crazy. Al Faisal and Alpha Omega will torture you to death and apparently alpha omega kicks you out if you get below 80% and al Faisal just decides what subjects you do, you don't have a choice.
goofy name

its_ace21

/Γ¦Ιͺs/
HSC
no offence to ur school but they literally accept everyoneeee, its crazy how the rank and median atar is still so high. I understand alpha omega is even worse but their rank is way below.
they literally kick u out if u fail (especially at the end of yr10 a lot of ppl had to leave)

Charlie Lu

HSC
they literally kick u out if u fail (especially at the end of yr10 a lot of ppl had to leave)
This is all because its a religious school. Literally I don't think any public schools/ non religious priv schools can kick students for unsatisfactory academic performance without a huge backlash from the public or even investigation by NSW schooling standards authority. My guess is, these schools just accuse people who criticise their techniques on 'cutting corners' {as @Average Boreduser suggested before} of being racist or something. Note they've done this time and time again, and don't seem like they've identified the message. And it's relatively clear these schools don't give a shit about their students, getting kicked out in year 10 is one thing, moving to another school at this grade level would likely become incredibly hard. All in all, such an idiotic, pathetic system, quite literally defining a 'hierachy' amongst the inteligence of the students.

its_ace21

/Γ¦Ιͺs/
HSC
Apparently they kicked a few students out a week or 2 before hsc
apparently (a few ppl told me), that last yr my school had this like yr 12 kid who idk i think she had adhd or smth and my school didnt let her sit the exams because 'it was gonna pull the rank down' (idk if this is true but a lot of ppl said this and if this is true its the most dumbest thing ever) but yea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)