• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rage against the machine? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
Does anyone else just love this band????????????

XPac2

HSC
Does anyone else think epicfailguy is a weird name? in my honest opininon, the most epicfail in the wolrd was the BIRTH of Epicfailguy.

DanteEX

HSC
Rage Against the Machine are Lameass Right Wing Extremists... Well the Lead singer anyway, they make Good music but the Lead Singer whatever the crap his name is, is a Politic Jackhole... KEEP YOUR STUPID POLITICAL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!

Also 4chan Memes are lame ass shit aswell... EpcFailGuy is as Lame as this Thread

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Rage Against the Machine are Lameass Right Wing Extremists... Well the Lead singer anyway, they make Good music but the Lead Singer whatever the crap his name is, is a Politic Jackhole... KEEP YOUR STUPID POLITICAL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!

Also 4chan Memes are lame ass shit aswell... EpcFailGuy is as Lame as this Thread
It's all part of 4chan's plan to dominate the internetz.

4lettersdown

HSC
Rage Against the Machine are Lameass Right Wing Extremists... Thread
buh? right wing??? shit... I really must have an incorrect concept of what leftist and rightist are, because I wouldve called zach delarocha a leftie.... :mad1:
yeah rage are nice.... I bought there two first albums the other month for ten bucks so im pleased

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)