• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Raikssssss (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Sorry for the thread, it was the only way I thought I could make sure you actually read this.

Anyway, simple question, are you any relation to the 'Wendy Raikes' I noticed on the Commerce Honour board thingy in the Commerce Building near the water fountain?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
No. If I was, I'd be smart enough, seeing as I'm on an honour board and all, to spell my name with an 'e' when I joined...

No, my real name isn't Wendy although I do go by that name, and my last name isn't Raikes, although I do go by the name Raiks.

It's a confusing world isn't it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I wish the unibar had an honour board, I'd make that board.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Wendy Raikes is my mgmt110 tutor...

I'm sure that means a lot to everyone.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well it fits in with the topic I guess.

Mgmt110... I abhored that subject.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
pam17 said:
But it's ever so fun Raiks!
The only thing I enjoyed about that subject was one particular female who was very very attractive... it made groupwork so much more tolerable.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Raiks said:
The only thing I enjoyed about that subject was one particular female who was very very attractive... it made groupwork so much more tolerable.
That seems to be the only thing that makes everything tolerable for you.
What's gonna happen when you go into the real world Raiks? The real world that happens to be ugly?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
pam17 said:
That seems to be the only thing that makes everything tolerable for you.
What's gonna happen when you go into the real world Raiks? The real world that happens to be ugly?
It's far from the only thing that makes my life tolerable. Chupa Chups also make my life tolerable. :D

I hate this whole idea of the 'real world'... I like to think that the $25,000 HECS bill I'm going to walk out with had something to do with a real world because I can't justify spending that much money just to be told uni is a land of milk and honey and belguim chocolate. I've been in the real world, worked 100 hour weeks, worked in plethora of industries, and I know that I will return, but I can't see why I can't enjoy the university funpark ride while I'm here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)