• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rant! AOS!!! (1 Viewer)

Kofipica

Why can't i find ant info on Journeys on this site??? why is it that the AOS is still set to change, when it is week 7, and the 1/2 yrs are coming up, and the AOS is Journeys??? and everytime i try to serch for info on journeys, all i come up with is bloody forums. Come on BOS, whats happening???

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
uhhh get a clue. we are the first yr doing journeys u idiot so obviously there is nothing in terms of resources on the main page. and the reason y u get referred to forum threads is that some discussions may help u in the AOS forum. stop nagging and use common sense before u whine.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
coz until some of you people start submitting your stuff, there is quite obviously gunna be no info to put up.

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
coz until some of you people start submitting your stuff, there is quite obviously gunna be no info to put up.
so what does this mean
bombard BOS with your work!!!!!!!!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
uhhh get a clue. we are the first yr doing journeys u idiot so obviously there is nothing in terms of resources on the main page. and the reason y u get referred to forum threads is that some discussions may help u in the AOS forum. stop nagging and use common sense before u whine.
Go Sarah, Go Sarah!!! Woo girlfriend! <Insert other obnoxious howls in here>!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
so what does this mean
bombard BOS with your work!!!!!!!!
admins dont have time to put up all the stuff theyve been submitted anyway. i remeber submitting my maths past papers mid last year and they still havent put them up yet :confused: there was a mention about this somwhere else in the forum - theyre really busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)