• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

rant: obsessed with idea of studying Occupational Therapy (OT) (1 Viewer)

dancingqueennn

HSC
N/A
hey, i posted here a few weeks ago about my situation but ive had a couple of additional thoughts.... im literally typing this at 7am without any sleep as I literally could not get any sleep, i've just been thinking about OT/uni alllllll the time.

so for context I recently commenced a business degree and discovered i can use 1 semester of study to transfer into ACU OT with atleast a Disinction average. my atar was 1.4 points below ACU OT's lsr (92) which makes me wanna cry. I wonder if uni's can see that my atar was close and thereby lower their expectations of my uni grades cause im a little pessimistic about the scenario in which i dont get a high enough wam/gpa.

I can do Western Sydney Uni's OT course, but it's far (in Campbelltown), tho im starting to believe I'd be willing to do a roughly 1hr-1.5hr commute cause this OT obsession is literally keeping me sleepless. idk if it's my heart that is making me so infatuated with this profression or just me wearing rose tinted glasses and thinking itll be super interesting + high job security etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)