Rap/Hip-Hop Performance (1 Viewer)

Es.B

HSC
hey guys, for one of my electives and most probably my core performance im thinkin of doin a rap performance as thats my forte rather than playin an instrument. just wondering if you guys know on maybe how that will be looked upon in terms of expectations and how it will be marked..any ideas? thanks

Es.B

HSC
i spoke to my music teacher today and she just said its the same as marking singing vocals so i think i'll be okay thanks guys

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
where are you going to get your inspiration from, if i may ask?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
what artists you listen to?

Es.B

HSC
any artist thats keepin it real...but off the oft of my head probably Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G, Nas, Canibus, Immortal Technique, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Wu-Tang Clan, Akon, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Big Pun, Common, Dr Dre, Eazy E, Eminem (Old-School), The Game, Rakim, Ice Cube, Mobb Deep (Old-School), Papoose, Saigon...thats really just artists i really listen to on the major..plus i listen 2 aussie hip hop every now n den and support local acts in the area and stuff like that.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
akon so close to talib kweli, mos def and wu? lol

i just dont know whether they could take in the entire "perfrmance" since it might have things they havent heard before (that sounds messed up, need sleep)

all the best mate (btw, know of boxden? lol)

Es.B

HSC
ill probaby perform one of my own tracks so i can get into it more i suppose. thanks man and nah i dunno boxden

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)