Rash after drinking (1 Viewer)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Is there anything to ease the itchiness and red rashes I get after drinking alcohol :/ ?

IT"S FUCKING IICTHYU!!@!

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Is it even normal wtf... I usually get big red rashes after I drink alcohol, it burns like hell... Am I allergic or what?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
HellVeN said:
Is it even normal wtf... I usually get big red rashes after I drink alcohol, it burns like hell... Am I allergic or what?
no, just a pussy.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
no, just a pussy.
Yeah, I've never heard of drinking alcohol having any effect on yourskin. It might have something to do with what you wear.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
HellVeN said:
the answer is perhaps... it depends - is it just the ingredients of that particular type of alcoholic drink? do other types of drinks cause rashing as well? sometimes it may be caused by the yeast in the alcohol as well as other stuff...

relieve the burning rash by bathing in water with some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) added.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
you're probably allergic to alcohol. my friend is, and he gets rashes everytime he has more than a sip.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
HellVeN said:
Is there anything to ease the itchiness and red rashes I get after drinking alcohol :/ ?

IT"S FUCKING IICTHYU!!@!
bahahahaha owned. someone's allergic to alcohol!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
HellVeN said:

IT"S FUCKING IICTHYU!!@!
first time drinker aye

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
BreaKing said:
first time drinker aye
No it's happened before.
I usually don't pay attention to what I'm drinking so I have absolutly no clue. It goes away after about 24 hours. This time wasn't too bad. But last time it was my whole body and it lasted like 4 days. It feels and looks just like a real bad sunburn.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Do bumps appear on ur skin that look kinda like mosquito bites?

If so and u get it right after u drink... Then u are allergic and those are hives on ur skin...
It's like the way ur body reacts when u drink...

Reactions get progressively worse I heard...
There are sum tablets u can take like Telfast to relieve the itching...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Stop drinking and start taking drugs instead. A doctor once told me I was alergic to alcohol. I thought about it for a few days then went out on the weekend. I'm still alive.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Jago said:
bahahahaha owned. someone's allergic to alcohol!
i know someone who's allergic to alcohol.

he only got incredibly incredibly incredibly sick when he drank. you may say that might be normal, but apparently it was medical?

but no i havent heard of rashes...

maybe its something to do with the heat, cuz your blood is going closer to the skin, isn't it? I forget the technicalities of it..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I know a couple people who can't drink alcohol for various reasons. No problem though, I can drink enough for the three of us.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
it could be dangerous. like, swell up your throat and stuff then you wouldnt be able to breathe and you'd die. Like a man walking into a bunch of angry black women.Death.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
I get rashes for a week after drinking. I mean wtf. totally ruins the fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)