Rasputin (1 Viewer)

Scathach

I was wondering if anyone had notes on Grigory Rasputin at all,
if they do would they be able give them to me as I have a really hard assignment on him.:confused:
I have some books on him but not enough.:(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Thats for Prelim ay, I did that last year and really enjoyed Russia, but the school kept my assignment so i can't help you out there.

Scathach

I just need to find out what his Interests were,
and what his role was in the downfall of the Tsar.:worried:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Scathach
I just need to find out what his Interests were,
and what his role was in the downfall of the Tsar.:worried:

Interests: im not sure.
Downfall of Tsar: The tsar was easily manupilated by personalities stronger than his own (eg. his wife, Rasputin, his advisors ect.) Rasputin played the Tsar (also through his wife), and ended up having a really strong influence over the running of all aspects of the country.
The ppl wernt happy with this, wommanising (sp????), drunk was running the country, and started to question the Tsar.
Thats all i can remember without looking. It makes sense to me, but probley not anyone else sorry......if someone could put it clearer....

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah he had a lot of influence over the Tsarina who in turn had a lot of influence over her husband and thus the people resented that Rasputin was running the country----revolution

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL.. also, people did (and some still do) reckon he was the devil incarnet (sp??) because he just wouldn't die, not matter how hard people tried.

well, thats my contributuion

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
He looked like he wore way too much eyeliner.....though I doubt that will help you.

I didn't keep any of my notes on Russia & the like, so whatever I can pull from my brain will have to do!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
LOL did anyone watch that video it was just general "entertainment" not educational, and it had heaps of him and they all got stoned and started cross dressing lol he was dead sexy in that LMAO

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
he claimed that for people to go to heaven they had to sin, so he would help women sin, as he was a "monk" then they could repent and be welcomed into heaven. So he was like the biggest pimp.

And the Tsar's son had that disease where the blood doesnt clot, so he was very fragile. Rasputin knew some treatments for this disease, which he pretended were divine talents or whatever, convincing hte Tsarina that he was "magical." So the Tsarina needed him around, he got more and more power and influence, but as he was a drunk and a pimp people did not approve of his undermining hte authority of hte Tsar and Tsarina. So they wanted him dead

Download hte song "rasputin" by Bonney M
its gold, and its got the whole story..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)