• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rate my professor equivilent (1 Viewer)

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
a site that allows students to rate their professors.

Evilo

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
Is there an equivilent for Australian universities? Cheers.
Hmmm not really (to my knowledge). Word of mouth seems to be the best bet. For example if i want to know about lecturers i havent already had i will a) ask some of my second year friends at my college/hall or b) Go to the faculty club bbq (run by students) and ask them or c) go to the 1st lectures for a few different courses and see for sure.. After 1st semester, you should try and get to know some second years for these sort of questions. Depending on which uni you go to, people on here might have had that lecture too and can probably answer specific questions.

xoa

HSC
Such a site would be useless if it did exist. I've never been given a choice of units or lecturers.

danielvh

HSC
xoa said:
Such a site would be useless if it did exist. I've never been given a choice of units or lecturers.
A LOT of people do (I do for example).

Evilo

HSC
xoa said:
only in economic/accounting/maths lectures at my uni would you get a choice like that. And im not sure if they tell you which lecture is which when you sign up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)