• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Raw Marks (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Hey just quick question - does anyone know if you can get your raw performance / exam marks for drama? I know you can get ur examation mark which is the two fiddled with etc but i was wondering if its possiable to find out your performance mark alone... Like if u did the HSC last year could you get it in 6 months or something???

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
i was dumb enough to click on it! :mad:
Ehehe, i wish it was that easy!
It would be interesting to know but I wouldn't personally go to all the trouble.

I know with art, where the artexpress nomination cut off is 42, you can work it out if you don't get nominated and you get a final mark of around 92 (50/50 for exam, 42/50 for Piece) but I can't see how this would work for drama so I'll shut up and stop posting useless info.

V

val_dramaqueen

artfaggette said:
...but I can't see how this would work for drama so I'll shut up and stop posting useless info.
yes thankyou artfaggette, that would be very much appreciated by all :p

but, i think i will try and find out my ind. marks and all... would be quite interesting!! :rolleyes:

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
Hmm, I'm a poo and I suck and I think that I should go away stab my face repeatedly with a knife
yes thankyou val_dramaqueen, that would be very much appreciated by all

V

val_dramaqueen

artfaggette said:
yes thankyou val_dramaqueen, that would be very much appreciated by all
damn... i got nothing for that...

wait... ......... ..........

yeah... so is your mum! :p

V

val_dramaqueen

Originally Posted by artfaggette
Your mum is Asian too?
hahaha... yeah, she is? got a problem with that? art..fag...ette? and is that faggette bit meant to rhyme with baguette? as in croissant? as in french? as in frog? as in...swamp? :uhhuh:
(once again off topic... but im getting over trying to stay ON topic!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)