REAL TALK HOW TO GET ABOVE 99.50 (2 Viewers)

makkapakka1234

HSC
Hello!
I'm in yr 11, but bcs year 12 is getting closer and closer I really want good tips on how to take notes in class, what to after class and how to prepare for tests in advance because I really do suck at doing tests in general which makes sense why I'm an average student at my school
But can someone please give me tips on how they survived year 12 bcs I am very stressed and burnt out :/
Thank you!

K2Trappy

HSC
Hello!
I'm in yr 11, but bcs year 12 is getting closer and closer I really want good tips on how to take notes in class, what to after class and how to prepare for tests in advance because I really do suck at doing tests in general which makes sense why I'm an average student at my school
But can someone please give me tips on how they survived year 12 bcs I am very stressed and burnt out :/
Thank you!
What u tryna do with 99.5 bro damn

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hello!
Thank you!
don't get many questions wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)