reccomendations of japanese tutors for y11/12 (1 Viewer)

totallybord

HSC
hey,
sorry to double post but...
can anybody tell me any japanese tutors or colleges that can tutor me for y11 next year and approx how much it costs and where and contact info?
also what do japanese tutors teach? do they give u new stuff or do they help u with ur skool work?
thank u !:D

rhia

salty
HSC
totallybord said:
hey,
sorry to double post but...
can anybody tell me any japanese tutors or colleges that can tutor me for y11 next year and approx how much it costs and where and contact info?
also what do japanese tutors teach? do they give u new stuff or do they help u with ur skool work?
thank u !:D
aren't you jumping the gun a little bit? i assume that a japanese tutor that was tutoring you in year 11 and 12 japanese beginners/continuers/extention/background would be tutoring you in that which is related to the syllabus.

personally i would say to wait and see if you even need a tutor - this is 9 months away! - and in addition, we don't know of your location to recommend a tutor that is available to you. if you're that eager, why don't you go to the board of studies website, and go over the syllabus of the japanese course you will be undertaking?

ps- i think i might have understood your question wrong, and you want to begin tutoring NOW for preliminary and hsc japanese?

totallybord

HSC
nah i think i prob am a bit paranoid that next yr if i need help every tutor wld be taken or soemthing so im just starting my search right now...
btw i wldnt mind a tutor that was arnd burwood to bankstown to parramatta i guess
i no that pre-uni tutor japanese now and theres this other place like in artamon or osemting very far away so yeah

rhia

salty
HSC
totallybord said:
nah i think i prob am a bit paranoid that next yr if i need help every tutor wld be taken or soemthing so im just starting my search right now...
btw i wldnt mind a tutor that was arnd burwood to bankstown to parramatta i guess
i no that pre-uni tutor japanese now and theres this other place like in artamon or osemting very far away so yeah
depending on how i go in the hsc i could tutor you ;)

P

pLuvia

Same, depending if you do beginners, continuers + ext or background speakers. I could only tutor you for continuers + ext if I do well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)