• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

recharging ipod for the first time (1 Viewer)

Spirits

HSC
N/A
hey, u know how the ipod nano comes with the battery half charged...r u supposed to completely discharge the battery first, before recharging it completely? or are you supposed to recharge the battery to full without discharging it (i.e. with it half charged already)? it doesn't say in the instruction manual.

Thanks.

HSC
I used to have the first generation ipod (i assume you have the new version) .. and first time i got it i just plugged it straight into the computer and let it charge all the way.

I'm confused with your question (my brain is jelly right now), but i hope i answered your question. =P

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
ive had many ipods, and they all break ( but i keeep buying them )
and the last one i had, wouldn't charge and they said do not charge with the computer, but rather with an ipod dock charger.

so i have one, and have had no troubles.

and they charge very quickly, i would recomend buying one!!

Evilo

HSC
i would let it run down first, then recharge. Perhaps looking on the apple website under "battery information"

HSC
you are suppose to use up all the battery before rechargin. That is what you should try to do with all rechargable stuff because each time you charge it you lose a rechargin cycle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)