• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Recommend me a night moisturiser (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
Could someone recommend me a good night time moisturiser pleeeeeease?

Price isn't really an issue, I am willing to spend up to 90 dollars on a moisturiser. skin care is worth it!

I use shiseido 'the skincare' day lotion with spf15 during the day, some clean&clear face wash and a shiseido 'pureness' toner

I really want to try an estee lauder lotion, they go on like velvet, but I want some other opinions before I invest.

thank youuuuuuuu

girlaskingqs

Banned
HSC
Could someone recommend me a good night time moisturiser pleeeeeease?

Price isn't really an issue, I am willing to spend up to 90 dollars on a moisturiser. skin care is worth it!

I use shiseido 'the skincare' day lotion with spf15 during the day, some clean&clear face wash and a shiseido 'pureness' toner

I really want to try an estee lauder lotion, they go on like velvet, but I want some other opinions before I invest.

thank youuuuuuuu

I still have a package for dry skin package left, it contains an estee lotion and lots of stuff picked for ppl with dry skin, if interested pm me with email and i will send you the pic. i use paper masks dip in toner and apply, it make the skin absorb better, and i also use camina masks which form a barrier on your face after you take it off and locks in the water. pretty good its got lots of items for you to try out before you invest.

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Estee lauder will be too rich for your skin if you're under 30.

They're really nice creams but shouldn't really be used on younger skin.

As weird as this sounds, I actually use a pro active night moisturiser and nother pro active products. It's just the right solution for older teens/early twenties. And it smells gorgeous.

girlaskingqs

Banned
HSC
Estee lauder will be too rich for your skin if you're under 30.

They're really nice creams but shouldn't really be used on younger skin.

As weird as this sounds, I actually use a pro active night moisturiser and nother pro active products. It's just the right solution for older teens/early twenties. And it smells gorgeous.
its not that rich, there are many diff kinds, 20s is old, first lines appear at 20
ask any girl and you will know

girlaskingqs

Banned
HSC
I'm a dermatologist.
i may be one in 10 years, but i doubt it competition, why do you think i am selling clothes and make up
i dont have any confidence in there but i know estee lauder for me is great, never too young to start early
so far i haven't found anything that can permanently get rid of expression lines. and what is your display pic
i

kfnmpah

HSC
hey now, let's stop this bickering.

I have skin that is dry to touch, but can look a little bit oily at the end of the day.
I was thinking olay regenerist. My boyfriends sister has it and it's really nice and smooth. Maybe I'll just go see a skincare chick at david jones. I quite like estee lauder idealist, but i'm concerned about it being too heavy. I don't have acne or anything, just the occasional blemish... decisions decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)