• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

recommended studies (1 Viewer)

dayna87

HSC
i have a question, for the course i want to do called Bachelor of Speech Pathology it says that the recommended studies are Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Advanced English. well i did Senior Science, Advanced English and General Maths. Does this mean i wont get into Newcastle Uni in this course or are there other ways such as bridging course??? Please help i am confused. by the way i already applied for it.

thanks

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
dayna87 said:
i have a question, for the course i want to do called Bachelor of Speech Pathology it says that the recommended studies are Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Advanced English. well i did Senior Science, Advanced English and General Maths. Does this mean i wont get into Newcastle Uni in this course or are there other ways such as bridging course??? Please help i am confused. by the way i already applied for it.

thanks
Recommended studies means just that, its reccomended for students to have achieved at that level but not mandatory so you can still get into your course. However it is reccomended that you do the bridging courses for chemistry and maths at least, otherwise the course work will be more difficult for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)