• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Recreating an ancient battle/event video task. (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
My Ancient History assignment requires me and some friends to recreate a battle, event, person, scene from before 450 AD. It will be a short, approx. 5 min video. I am just wondering, what event/battle/race should i choose to base the video on?

It's totally upto me, i can choose, just has to be before 450 AD. Once i have chosen a event/race/battle etc.. me and my friends will come up with some ideas on how to act it out etc...Scripts etc..

Any ideas on what we could do? Or even how we should go about acting it out, battle scenes, props, clothing, weapons etc..

Cheers.

X

xeuyrawp

INXS said:
My Ancient History assignment requires me and some friends to recreate a battle, event, person, scene from before 450 AD. It will be a short, approx. 5 min video. I am just wondering, what event/battle/race should i choose to base the video on?

It's totally upto me, i can choose, just has to be before 450 AD. Once i have chosen a event/race/battle etc.. me and my friends will come up with some ideas on how to act it out etc...Scripts etc..

Any ideas on what we could do? Or even how we should go about acting it out, battle scenes, props, clothing, weapons etc..

Cheers.
I think I would save my strength for the HSC and not bother with a year 11 video.

In any case, do the battle of Kadesh.

Demandred

HSC
Go get yourself Rome Total War, install it on a laptop, bring it to school, plug it into a projector. Or get some avi recording program that records everything on your screen into a avi file.

Here's a pic of 3000 praetorian and urban cohorts and calvary kicking 10000 bloody guals.

X

xeuyrawp

Demandred said:
Go get yourself Rome Total War, install it on a laptop, bring it to school, plug it into a projector. Or get some avi recording program that records everything on your screen into a avi file.

Here's a pic of 3000 praetorian and urban cohorts and calvary kicking 10000 bloody guals.
hahah fantastic :D

I love that game so much, I spent at least 2 weeks on a big campaign, and then suddenly you go stab Rome in the back and take over the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)