• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reflection statements, how many... (1 Viewer)

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
nothing!! ha!!

I'm trying to finish my MW before i get onto that, but my teacher wants them both due by this tuesday. i seem to do better though when im under stress so i reckon i'll get it all done pretty soon (im spending all this weekend on it.)

how come everyone else seems to be pretty well on in their reflection statements? do you all know something i dont!?!..

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by lemonade
nothing!! ha!!

I'm trying to finish my MW before i get onto that, but my teacher wants them both due by this tuesday. i seem to do better though when im under stress so i reckon i'll get it all done pretty soon (im spending all this weekend on it.)

how come everyone else seems to be pretty well on in their reflection statements? do you all know something i dont!?!..
what medium do you do?
reflection statement is so hard to write :(

Huy

HSC
N/A
A big fat zero.

I'm like lemonade, that's the plan anyway :)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
hang on, i'll just check...

1467... but then again, mine IS due tomorrow, by order of my english teacher.

lemonade

im writing a collection of short stories.

yeah, id agree reflection statements seem hard to write, well.. judging from the report and all the reflection statements in the showcase they do (i suppose i wouldnt know though, cause i havent started :p)

damn reflection statements.. im kinda hoping it'll write itself, but then again, my MW isnt (however much i try to persuade it) so i suppose the reflection wont either.. *sigh*

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im bascially using my report and adding a few other factors. Reflection statement is the least of my worries

lemonade

my teacher says that if the MW is really bad then u can use the reflection statement to justify it and maybe u wont be marked as bad. Or if your major work was really good but if you dont justify it very well in the reflection statement ur major work will be marked really badly. but then again...

is this true?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
thats true lemonade, in essence the reflection statement is what PROVES your entire thing; your research base, independent investigation, and that what you composed was deliberate and not random. it's a vehicle for demonstrating that you fulfilled the course outcomes, as blatantly as possible. it can either make you or break you.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yep well Im hoping my reflection statement saves my work a bit. 7000 words in one weekend aint gunna be too crash hot

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Step 1 > Take report.
Step 2 > Right all wrongs
Step 3 > Reach 1500 word limit with no stress, and minimal effort!

Jinglebell

HSC
that's my plan too...only i gotta actually write my report tomorrow first:) should be a fun day, since i also have to finish my final draft...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)