Regrets (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Ive got tons and i just made a post just then but the content got deleted some how , so im just gonna list the biggest regrets

- Studying the week before exam week and cramming everything in or even not studying at all cause i cant be bothered ( ive got an exam tomrrow and im not doing shit )

- Doing all my assessment tasks the day before , for some subjects its okay but for english its not and i always get under 50 %

- Not paying atttention in class

- Playing games in class

- Falling asleep in class

- Not turning up for class

- Bludging in class

- Not doing bits and pieces of homework

- Failing to understand basics of maths , some Questions have a few topics combined and if you dun know the basics , your screwed

- My english and business studies book basically fell apart at half year , so i was foolish enough not to replace it and ended up writing notes on paper and losing em the day after

Too many regrets ......

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Regrets? Picking science and not music. Do I regret being lazy? Well I had fun, so I suppose it was worth it in a way...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
regrets? doing economics instead of ancient history!
worst fucking call ever

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
v sia said:
Ive got tons and i just made a post just then but the content got deleted some how , so im just gonna list the biggest regrets

- Studying the week before exam week and cramming everything in or even not studying at all cause i cant be bothered ( ive got an exam tomrrow and im not doing shit )

- Doing all my assessment tasks the day before , for some subjects its okay but for english its not and i always get under 50 %

- Not paying atttention in class

- Playing games in class

- Falling asleep in class

- Not turning up for class

- Bludging in class

- Not doing bits and pieces of homework

- Failing to understand basics of maths , some Questions have a few topics combined and if you dun know the basics , your screwed

- My english and business studies book basically fell apart at half year , so i was foolish enough not to replace it and ended up writing notes on paper and losing em the day after

Too many regrets ......
sounds like uni.

capsicum

HSC
omgosh, sounds like me! minus the "playing games" and "doing bits of homework". wait, that is me! not the games though. eek. i have all my exams next week and i still haven't picked up my books. i've got a wedding to attend the day before my 2u maths exam and that's like the big thing at the moment. the wedding cuz it's my uncle's wedding and all the adults are so loud and noisy and causing a commotion about it, i just can't seem to stay focused on my studies at the moment...

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I have so many regrets as well.

At the moment, my regrets are preparing my notes a few days before exams, and not taking the time to read what i'm typing while I'm writing the notes, and then cramming the night before. Of course, cramming the night before means only 5 or 6 hours sleep each night and so after the third day of exams, I'm tired, stressed and drinking three cups of coffee a day.

I hope I learn from this for Year 12, but the chances of that are pretty slim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)