repeating the hsc (1 Viewer)

lil_miss

HSC
hi... not exactly sure what sub-forum this would belong under but here goes...

does anyone know anything about repeating the HSC? i hear lots of stuff like, if you do the same subjects, you can't get 100% (which is unlikely anyway) because they take a certain percentage off?

help please anyone? im seriously considering it... im totally screwed.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I don't believe they take off a certain percentage off just because a person is repeating.

You do however have the option to keep a particular mark you were satisfied with to be used for the year you are repeating so that you don't have to re-do it unless you want to achieve a better mark in that subject.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Also, you should realise that if you do repeat, then your most recent attempt would be considered regardless of whether it be better or worse than the previous one.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I think only 2 yrs could towards uai.
yr 1: 60,70,90
yr 2: 80,60,- (you choose not to do it.)

Final
80,60,90. (get it?)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
But for contribution towards the UAI? I remember hearing someone accelerating HSC IPT in year 10. Therefore, perhaps 3 or more years would be a more logical answer.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
But for contribution towards the UAI? I remember hearing someone accelerating HSC IPT in year 10. Therefore, perhaps 3 or more years would be a more logical answer.
Its five years, if one started their HSC in 2005 then one could continue accruing units till 2010 and still be eligible for contribution toward the UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)