• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Requirements for UNSW law (2 Viewers)

hb0623

HSC
I got in last year with an atar of 96.35 and a LAT score in the 80th percentile (I think my mark was around 82). Pretty sure the median lat mark for entry is 74 and the median atar is around 97.3 or so, you can check the UNSW website for the numbers.

minjihypeboy

HSC
N/A
I got in last year with an atar of 96.35 and a LAT score in the 80th percentile (I think my mark was around 82). Pretty sure the median lat mark for entry is 74 and the median atar is around 97.3 or so, you can check the UNSW website for the numbers.
damn congrats. Would u say ur atar was hard to achieve like did you need to b6 everything to get it?

legallynotblonde

HSC
congratulations!! just wondering if you had anything to boost your selection rank, like EAS, or just straight atar/LAT?

hb0623

HSC
damn congrats. Would u say ur atar was hard to achieve like did you need to b6 everything to get it?
I ended up with a b6/e4 in ext 1 english, business, pe, and adv math and b5’s in adv english and chem. I’d say the marks I got for chem, maths and ext 1 were pretty hard but the rest weren’t too bad

hb0623

HSC
congratulations!! just wondering if you had anything to boost your selection rank, like EAS, or just straight atar/LAT?
No, just straight atar/lat I didn’t apply for EAS and pretty sure UNSW law doesn’t give extra selection points for band 6’s in particular subjects like for some other degrees. Didn’t get in on a scholarship either

legallynotblonde

HSC
No, just straight atar/lat I didn’t apply for EAS and pretty sure UNSW law doesn’t give extra selection points for band 6’s in particular subjects like for some other degrees. Didn’t get in on a scholarship either
beautiful and congrats again!! you're right, UNSW doesn't apply HSC plus to law. i've just been trying to gauge my chances, i read another forum where people with high LATs and 99+ atars didn't get offers (i freaked)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)