• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Requirements Report (1 Viewer)

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
Im doing a communications assignment at the moment. In my Requirements Report I have the question included:

"Identify processes and the people involved (clients names) with processes and their needs"

i got no idea what I have to do for this question. i know i have to type under titles collecting, Organising etc but what do i have to write.

what my assignment is basicaly about is im putting together a new communications system for a video store, including the networking and etc. Can someone help me with this question

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
do u want to see my requirements report...i think i got 20/20 4 it???

Hope it helps ya

This is what I did for a similar question...but i dunno if it suits urs

 (the owners) will be the primary participants of the system and will have the most interaction with it. They require administrative permissions and the most training so that they can train the other staff. These clients need the system to be able to perform the following functions:
- Regulate the payment of fees
- Organise and analyse data
- Perform queries
- Perform fee and other calculations
- Provide financial and other reports
 The other staff will also be using the system but will not interact with it as much as the clients. Therefore they need the system to be as user friendly as possible, they will also need to be trained in the use of the system by the clients and also the user manual. The staff need the system to:
- be efficient
- present data in a suitable format
- provide quick access to data
- perform queries.
 Parents need the system to store important information about themselves and their child securely. Ensure fee calculations are regulated and accurate and ensure recepts/ other important information is made accessible as soon as possible. They may also require accounts/ proof of payment – these should all be generated by the system as quick as possibly.

Processes

 Regulation of fees ~ the system must be able to provide financial reports, fee reminders, recepts, daily payment records etc as well as perform all the necessary calculations.
 Querying ~ the system must be developed with pre-built queries to meet the needs of the centre for example all children over two, all children who are vegetarian, how many children were present on a certain day etc…
 Organisation of data ~ data must be organised and sorted so that it can be searched and analysed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
 Backup ~ the system must have custom made backup facilities.
 Storage of child and parent details – this must be stored and sorted to ensure quick retrieval in and emergency

Otherwise the infor shld be in the attachment

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)