Resource swap - 2023 HSC state rank essay + business report (1 Viewer)

saltedparsley

HSC
As the title suggests - this is a resource swap, for want of a better name. A bit of an odd request honestly...
I'm doing an investigation into HSC music marking just for my own personal interest (not sac) and would appreciate some more responses to the questionnaires I've written. Basically, if you could pick one of the two links below (just one please) and answer the 11 questions, I'd be very grateful.

forms.gle/GJaNSqtmcuENEiot5
forms.gle/1ZUShSRx1Q9xaj4F8

As an incentive, I'm offering an essay and a business report I've written, both 20/20 (internals). I did accelerated business studies and did the HSC last year, and state ranked with an overall mark of 98. If you're interested in these resources pls message me after you finish the questionnaire and I'll send both to you. Thanks :)

4lulai

HSC
As the title suggests - this is a resource swap, for want of a better name. A bit of an odd request honestly...
I'm doing an investigation into HSC music marking just for my own personal interest (not sac) and would appreciate some more responses to the questionnaires I've written. Basically, if you could pick one of the two links below (just one please) and answer the 11 questions, I'd be very grateful.

forms.gle/GJaNSqtmcuENEiot5
forms.gle/1ZUShSRx1Q9xaj4F8

As an incentive, I'm offering an essay and a business report I've written, both 20/20 (internals). I did accelerated business studies and did the HSC last year, and state ranked with an overall mark of 98. If you're interested in these resources pls message me after you finish the questionnaire and I'll send both to you. Thanks :)

heyy, I just did the first link and I was hoping if you could send it to my email? - fikrelulia@gmail.com Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)