Resources.php files that might need to be reviewed... (1 Viewer)

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
wait why did the resources from the beginning of this yr disappear noooo......
these new ones, or rather, old ones, are mostly trolls (at least the ones i viewed were)
there was one file that had a phone number in it and if i recall correctly the person who wrote it said "Call me ladies...I'm smart, and not Asian" like wtf???
Also this one is super trolly Screenshot_1.png (from ext 2 resources)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
wait why did the resources from the beginning of this yr disappear noooo......
these new ones, or rather, old ones, are mostly trolls (at least the ones i viewed were)
there was one file that had a phone number in it and if i recall correctly the person who wrote it said "Call me ladies...I'm smart, and not Asian" like wtf???
Also this one is super trolly View attachment 33602 (from ext 2 resources)
I have no idea, right now I am the main moderator moderating all these resources (so like there is a quadrillion and one person will probably take ages, so if you see anything suspicious (please collate a list of all suspicious documents with author and the complete title of document and we will look into it (and also the resource and subject heading it is under)-thank you for your patience.

Also, dan 964, I have deleted all the resources as required, if you think there is any further files that needs to be reviewed, whether it be quality or what not, let me know :)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea, right now I am the main moderator moderating all these resources (so like there is a quadrillion and one person will probably take ages, so if you see anything suspicious (please collate a list of all suspicious documents with author and the complete title of document and we will look into it (and also the resource and subject heading it is under)-thank you for your patience.

Also, dan 964, I have deleted all the resources as required, if you think there is any further files that needs to be reviewed, whether it be quality or what not, let me know :)
I think there are 2 files are that are linked on the physics one as trial paper which are NEAP, which are broken links, and so should be removed. They are named 2002 Trial Paper, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)