Resume/CV and Cover Letter Writing (>80% Success Rate) (1 Viewer)

CVHelp

HSC
Hey there,

For students or graduates, in or coming out of high school, writing a resume and/or cover letter for the first time can be challenging. This is especially the case if your school has not taught you how to do so. However, a CV is the most important step to gaining employment as a casual/part-time employee, particularly for high school grads as the interviews are quite simple and straight forward. Here is where I can come in.

My Qualifications:

• Trained by USyd Future Students Department in Resume and Cover Letter Writing
  • Participated in USyd Employment Office Workshops
  • Networked with employers in major firms like PwC, Deloitte, and KPMG to understand what employers actually want out of a grad
  • My clients have >80% success rate at passing the CV stage and securing an interview
  • Submitted over 100 CVs
My specialities:
  • Tutoring centres (large ones), Retail casuals (David Jones, Harvey Norman etc), and internships
  • Keyword selection to pass through initial AI screening
  • Tailoring CV to the job wants and requirements
What I Offer:
  • A CV and Cover Letter write up from scratch from your given information
Message me for more details!
  • A consultation after, if needed, for interview stage
My Rate: $20 initial fee, + $5 success fee

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Hey there,

For students or graduates, in or coming out of high school, writing a resume and/or cover letter for the first time can be challenging. This is especially the case if your school has not taught you how to do so. However, a CV is the most important step to gaining employment as a casual/part-time employee, particularly for high school grads as the interviews are quite simple and straight forward. Here is where I can come in.

My Qualifications:

• Trained by USyd Future Students Department in Resume and Cover Letter Writing
  • Participated in USyd Employment Office Workshops
  • Networked with employers in major firms like PwC, Deloitte, and KPMG to understand what employers actually want out of a grad
  • My clients have >80% success rate at passing the CV stage and securing an interview
  • Submitted over 100 CVs
My specialities:
  • Tutoring centres (large ones), Retail casuals (David Jones, Harvey Norman etc), and internships
  • Keyword selection to pass through initial AI screening
  • Tailoring CV to the job wants and requirements
What I Offer:
  • A CV and Cover Letter write up from scratch from your given information
Message me for more details!
  • A consultation after, if needed, for interview stage
My Rate: $20 initial fee, + $5 success fee
People really be offering just about any service

HSC
Tbf tho....to play devil's advocate....a lot of resume courses do cost more and this guy/girl seems decently qualified

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)