RESUME'S and CV's (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

ok i need help i gotta make a resume, but i don't know wat the fields are tht i should include....i have no work history to speak of........and i'm really lost....i need it for the cole myer interview thing thats in a couple of dayz...so can anyone help me?........thanx in advance for any help..

...DooNY_TeCHY...

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
If you want... I could send you my CV...
I didn't have much prior work experience when I wrote it so it'll prolly help you heaps...
Thats if you haven't already gone for your group interview...
Juss give me ur email address or something...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Name, age, address, contact details, previous work, employable skills and referees.

That's what's on mine.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
yeh basically what loz said, instead of previous work include your school (if ur still at school, if not just write wat school u went to), and u may also include the subjects you do if ur still at school, also any qualifications like r u good at computers, got any tafe certificates, or any awards etc...

MouNtY

nope i just finished writing my resume though......my interview thing is in about 2.5 hours...i'm so nervous.....im wearing friggin jeans man......i don't any clothes that aren't casual....i'm so screwed...

MouNtY

i'm totally paranoid aye...i did my interview thing and i know it's only been one day, but i wanna know if i passed or failed the group interview

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
attire there written was like formal and my friend turned up expecting people in suits and to her surprised they dressed casual.
haha

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I went to my woolworths interview wearing my school uniform, so hey.

prima_donna

HSC
dark`secrets said:
attire there written was like formal and my friend turned up expecting people in suits and to her surprised they dressed casual.
haha
It's not about fitting in, it's about standing out from the pack. Your friend might get bonus points for taking into account what they asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)