• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Revelations (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Anyone watching this?
I just tuned in then.. what's it about? what happened in the beginning?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Skillo said:
My god. I watched about half an hour of it after work but got bloody annoyed by the Nun (Natasha McElhone) quoting the frikky bible every five seconds. It was straight to TV pulp.
I think it is meant to be a movie pilot for the series or something. What was it based on, the Book of Revelations OR something from Dan Brown?
Anyone watch it and can tell me what happened

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Its a 6 part mini series outlining the end of the world as we know it, the coming of the antichrist and the second coming of jesus. Gets really interesting in episode 3 (wed 9.30)

It has no affiliation with dan brown and the crap he wrote, just seven being seven and misleading viewers.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
episode 2 is wed 9:30 ?
i thought it was good even tho i'm not religious one bit

a21414

HSC
sunjet said:
episode 2 is wed 9:30 ?
i thought it was good even tho i'm not religious one bit
Since they showd parts 1 and 2 back to back making it a 2 hour special part 3 will air next Wednesday 9.30.

HSC
N/A
a21414 said:
Since they showd parts 1 and 2 back to back making it a 2 hour special part 3 will air next Wednesday 9.30.
wow
i actually quite liked it.. what i've seen so far
cept some of it freaked me out quite a bit (i get freaked out easily)
it's supposed to be based on the book of revalations (bible) - i read bits of it, but it confused me.. people say it's the scariest part of the bible.. talking about the end of the world and all, but i didnt really understand it .. im hopin the series will help me to get what they mean in the book..
anyhow - im not religious or anything, but yeah, i watched it thinkin it was a movie - and then it didnt even end properly! *shudders* i hate when that happens!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
wow
i actually quite liked it.. what i've seen so far
cept some of it freaked me out quite a bit (i get freaked out easily)
it's supposed to be based on the book of revalations (bible) - i read bits of it, but it confused me.. people say it's the scariest part of the bible.. talking about the end of the world and all, but i didnt really understand it .. im hopin the series will help me to get what they mean in the book..
anyhow - im not religious or anything, but yeah, i watched it thinkin it was a movie - and then it didnt even end properly! *shudders* i hate when that happens!
ditto .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)