• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Revising for Trials and HSC exams. (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hey there everyone,

Just curious, how do you guys revise all your topics for the trials and HSC exams.

Is it best to go back to each individual topic review and do that, until you get the hang of things, then go and attempt some past trial and HSC papers? OR is it best to jump straight into the past papers. My trials are in about 1 week (maths in 2 weeks), and i'm deciding wehjther to go through just past papers or doing all the topic reviews.

Also MIF has challange exercises but i'm not sure thats worth it considering 60% of the paper contains pretty 'doable' questions. and the other 40% is pretty solvable as well with the right working mind set.

So do how do you normally sutdy for these tests?

anne1010

HSC
do past papers and anything you're finding that you have trouble with or need more practice, open up your textbook and do some of those questions till u get the hang of things. the more past papers, the better

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I wonder what the challenge questions in MIF are like lol!
Haven't started revising so dunno
to me they are questions that you look at and cbf doing.
*They have revised the book to include harder questions for the second edition.

timinator1993

HSC
Yea, I normally just read over my summary, remember the formula's etc and try and focus on remembering how to use formula's, rather than just remembering them. Then basically do a past paper, see what i'm weak at, and go over that. rinse and repeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)