• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

revising resources section (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
is it time to review the resources section. i just went to the area of study section for englsih and it doesn't have any of the journey links at the top. soem people might not think that bored has physical journeys. there could be other stuff that might need updating as well.

though you administators are still doing a great job!! :D just trying to help where i can.

is there any other stuff that needs to be updated in this section of the site as well BOSers?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I posted a thread in the benefactors forum on this. awaiting replies. amoz_lilo just a random thing...your location...oh dw.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
is it time to review the resources section. i just went to the area of study section for englsih and it doesn't have any of the journey links at the top. soem people might not think that bored has physical journeys. there could be other stuff that might need updating as well.

though you administators are still doing a great job!! :D just trying to help where i can.

is there any other stuff that needs to be updated in this section of the site as well BOSers?
The moderators are current discussing how to improve the English Forums and Subforums, and have already started work on this, so don't panic, help is on the way :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)