• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

HSC
ja rule (argh), chingy (argh), fabolous (allright), 112 (YAYYYY) and mario winans (allright) all in one hmmm i like 3/5 so should be good, if i actually go, 112 :D:D:D:D:D who else knows about this and is going?

Fry

i saw the ad for it and couldn't believe my ears. it's a pretty good line up apart from Chingy. i might go if it's not too expensive.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ive heard from friends how much they wana go
if its more then $90 i wont go
coz missy ellitot was 90 and that was total crap
so i cant bring myself to pay more then that

HSC
hmm yeh it's over 90 bucks (for the lowest category ticket) i am sure it won't be shitty like missy elliot because it's fabolous and 112 and i've heard they put on great shows. Ja Rule puts on energetic shows, even though he sucks so much ass. now if only DMX wasn't 'retired' :'(

142.20 bucks for the highest category ticket....which is what im getting.

Fry

did Mario Winans release a song called 'let me love you'? i saw the video clip over the weekend and, man, does he look incredibly younger than the last time i saw him.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i would love to go
but i didnt like the crowd at missyelliot
i seriously cant handle being surrounded by skanks and guys who think they are homeys
it was pretty sad..and the atmosphere was grose
i could smell alchahol..cigarettes..pot and urine..and b.o all in one
not a nice combination..mix it with skanktrash..its grose

HSC
Fry said:
did Mario Winans release a song called 'let me love you'? i saw the video clip over the weekend and, man, does he look incredibly younger than the last time i saw him.

lmao no man the kids name is 'mario' his an 18 year old R&B artist, let me love you, is a good song no doubt, its currently the number 1 single in the US. He had a hit a few years ago called 'just a friend 2001', i got his new album pretty good 'boom' with juvenile is a rip off of ushers 'yeah' but good nonetheless. 'let me love remix' with jadakiss and T.I is good, dl it.

HSC
soha said:
i would love to go
but i didnt like the crowd at missyelliot
i seriously cant handle being surrounded by skanks and guys who think they are homeys
it was pretty sad..and the atmosphere was grose
i could smell alchahol..cigarettes..pot and urine..and b.o all in one
not a nice combination..mix it with skanktrash..its grose

yeah haha it was like that at d12, me and my mates were cracking up at all the wiggas dancing and shit and they only knew the chorus to every song, no verse at all lol.

we mostly get crap rap acts like d12, missy elliot, ja rule, 50 cent...this is probably my only chance to see 112 and fabolous unless i actually go over to the states so im definently going, just my friends are all like 'thats too expensive' they don't have the financial freedom i have grrrrr so i'll probably end up lending them the money lol.

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
we had a dickhead tell us to sit down and not dance..coz we had seats..not dance floor
then it was funny coz missy ellito came out and said to everyone stand the fuck up no one sits down at my concert
so he had to stand
i was like eat shit

Fry

hiphophorray123 said:
lmao no man the kids name is 'mario' his an 18 year old R&B artist, let me love you, is a good song no doubt, its currently the number 1 single in the US. He had a hit a few years ago called 'just a friend 2001', i got his new album pretty good 'boom' with juvenile is a rip off of ushers 'yeah' but good nonetheless. 'let me love remix' with jadakiss and T.I is good, dl it.
ohhh..well, they sound very similar, look very similar and uh, have similar names. darn, and i was looking forward to him performing that song..that's if i go. i bet a lot of people are gonna get them confused.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
soha said:
we had a dickhead tell us to sit down and not dance..coz we had seats..not dance floor
then it was funny coz missy ellito came out and said to everyone stand the fuck up no one sits down at my concert
so he had to stand
i was like eat shit
lmao

i <3 missy

HSC
Fry said:
ohhh..well, they sound very similar, look very similar and uh, have similar names. darn, and i was looking forward to him performing that song..that's if i go. i bet a lot of people are gonna get them confused.

mario winans is bald and pretty buffed up....mario is a little 18 year old lol with braids

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah i figured that out..
also..as much as i wud like to go
my friends arent into it as much as i am
so convincing them to spend 142 on this concert will be hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)