rocky horror-related text to "away"??? (1 Viewer)

circustar

HSC
hey,
i was thinking of doing rocky horror as my related text to away.and i thought about it, and focusing on the theme of love. as in vic and harrys love for tom, and keeping the secrets from him about his illness. and also gwens obsessive love for meg. as in a relation to brad and janets love for each other somewhat changes when they stay at dr frank's castle, also colombias love for eddy and and frank. also franks love for his "creation" rocky. also in away the beach is what brings the thre families together. in rocky horror the castle is what brings brad and janet, colombia,dr frank, rocky, dr scott, majenta, riff raff and eddy all together. also the shakespear allusion in away where tom plays the mischievious puck in a midsummer nights dream can be related to dr. frank n furter who mucks everyones lives up in one night(brad and janets seduction, the birth of rocky, the killing of eddy) and trys to "fix it" by putting on the floor show.
these are my ideas about how it relates. i just need feedback from any about rocky's relation to away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)