Rodney Rude (1 Viewer)

T-Boner

HSC
his last live tour, anyone going?

DY Rsl on sunday, just picked up 2 of the last 4 remaining tix. going with the old boy.

soooooo keen. saw billy connoly in feb at the opera house, such a cunny funt

T-Boner

HSC
what the fucks wrong with you fart-sucking faggots? ITS RUDE'S LAST LIVE TOUR!!!

you cunts are missing out! that was fucken awesome, expecially when ya dad buys all the beers for ya!!!! funniest shite ever. fulfilled my 6-year dream and saw him live. best cunt ever, got him to sign a tour shirt, a book and my ticket for me... STOKED!!!

i mean seriously, you fuckknuckles have a 3-page poll going on your favourite musical... what next, a poll on your favourite dildo? i can see it already, the "mould of elton john's fist" would be the highest rating butt-plug...

you homeless fucks!!!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i went :eek:
haha one of my mates booked it, we got like the last table of 10 (or 12 or something)
he was preeeeety damn funny lol
some of my mates went to the races before hand so they were already semi-wasted, lol we were drinking @ rude (mmm, rsl price drinks) and one of the dickheads found something he said so funny that he started banging his fists on the table and spilt our beers :(

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i was gonna go to the one at burwood rsl last thursday nite but i had no money but im goin nov 4 at revesby workers club should b fkn hilarious..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)