role of religious rites (1 Viewer)

cecil

i jus need dis question to b answered. its from the trials n i got 1 out of 5 for it.

explain the role of religious rites in making present the central beliefs of ONE religious tradition.

thanx deeply appreciated!! :drink:

okay when u look at rites you know that there are 3 major tpes of rites that is the first being the initaition rite or rite of passage,the second is the rite of personal devotion and the third rite is the rite of public worship

the one that i find the most easiest to do out of the 3 in the particular right would be the rites of passage, and if you were looking at rites of passage you would have to know one of tyhese rites death.marriage,initiation (birth)

so i would answer ur question something like this
One religious rite that is pparticulary important in all religions traditions is the initiation rite. In christianity the initiation rite is marked by a ceremony known as Baptism or Christening. The rite formalises an individulas entry into christianity,with entry come certain responsibilities within the christian community. The person being baptised becomes a member of the Christian community and acquires a special relationship with Jesus

Then if they ask to describe the procedure you mentio the symbols that are used like water,the garments made of special materila which i cant remeber exactly now then you describe how how holy water is poured on the babies head and the priest blesses the baby in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit

thats my two cents damn its 8.30 and i still have to do 3 more topics media ethics and women bahhhhhhh:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)