Role of Stalin in the Soviet State (1 Viewer)

-lolly-

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Just wondering whether anyone had any information on the "Role of Stalin in the Soviet State" syllabus point for Stalin. I've been unable to find much information on it, or rather unsure of what should go under this...

Thanks everyone.

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm having the same problem...
What I do have is ' The Role of Stalin in the Launching of Collectivsation" But sounds like it should go under then next point...

Maybe they should be merged? :S

Comrade Lenin

HSC
N/A
I'm having the same problem...
What I do have is ' The Role of Stalin in the Launching of Collectivsation" But sounds like it should go under then next point...

Maybe they should be merged? :S
You imbecile, you don't write notes on each dot point. Of course they are related.

You have to examine Stalin's economic policies (industrialisation/collectivisation via the 5 year plans) and his social reforms (purges/show trials, cult of personality, terror via the NKVD, the 'Great Retreat' in which he reverted to traditional/Tsarist values).

Stalin established a totalitarian state!

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
You imbecile, you don't write notes on each dot point. Of course they are related.

You have to examine Stalin's economic policies (industrialisation/collectivisation via the 5 year plans) and his social reforms (purges/show trials, cult of personality, terror via the NKVD, the 'Great Retreat' in which he reverted to traditional/Tsarist values).

Stalin established a totalitarian state!
Okay thanks for your input, though you could have left the imbecile part out.
Good day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)