Rove live getting a bit retarded? (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Just started watching it again today and wow , what has happened to it ????
bunch of weirdo's doing lame ass stuff . My views on how " lame " his material can be may be different to other buy in my opinion on today's episode hmm lets see .... it sucked

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
i sincerely hope you typed this after the very first episode was aired and it has only just finished loading

v sia

HSC
you gotta admit , he was good for a few years , but now he is getting quite tedious and his antics arent so funny as they use to . Maybe u hated him straight away

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
welcome to two episodes after he started doing what the

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol.... i agree, it is crap, but how funny was that what the with the greek newspaper

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
he is only very occasionally funny....however if you are in the mood for some very lighthearted rather brainless comedy then well rove is ok
hammer blows to the brain also works wonders for boredom.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Not to mention he's to blame for that godawful skithouse

I can't believe the Big Bite got canned and this piece of shit is still going. There is no justice.

Last edited:

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
apparently he used to be really good before he moved to prime time 10
when he was unkwon he was a lot dirtier and funnier
but then again, everything is a lot better when its dirtier

pookie1234

yes, except the sauce thing... do people watch john safran also? have u heard of how rove shit on him>? well last night i listened to Roves voice and honestly it was pretty similiar and put on to match the witty and fun mannerisms of john safrans voice.
ROVE U TURD

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Rove murders my brain. I hate him. I can't understand how the entire Australian public can raise him on this humongous pedestal and idolise the bastard...he's got nothing. He stands up on stage and acts like a total fuck...the main thing that shits me is that most of his mannerisms are thieved straight from Conan O'Brien...even most of his ideas! Remember a few weeks ago he did that thing with Arnold Swarzneggar (there's a c and an h in there somewhere) with the picture of him and the lips....Conan did the exact same thing with Martha Stewart a day or two before-hand.

I hate you Rove. I hate you so very, very much.

prima_donna

HSC
Of course he steals ideas, you can easily tell. All his jokes (which are lame) seem so contrived.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
pookie1234 said:
do people watch john safran also? have u heard of how rove shit on him>? well last night i listened to Roves voice and honestly it was pretty similiar and put on to match the witty and fun mannerisms of john safrans voice.
ROVE U TURD
Of course, if it wasn't for John, Rove would still be sweeping rats and attempting to avoid bubonic plague at the public access station. :D

I never got the appeal of Rove. How sad that we live in a society which (generally) shuns someone witty like Shaun Micallef (Micallef Tonight, we hardly knew thee ;)) and idolises McManus. Its almost as bad as The Footy Show.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Gregor Samsa said:
Of course, if it wasn't for John, Rove would still be sweeping rats and attempting to avoid bubonic plague at the public access station. :D

I never got the appeal of Rove. How sad that we live in a society which (generally) shuns someone witty like Shaun Micallef (Micallef Tonight, we hardly knew thee ;)) and idolises McManus. Its almost as bad as The Footy Show.
Hoo! Don't get me started on the footy show! Rove and the Footy Show are both just a bad as each other.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
fuckk i hate rove live. have you ever noticed how the people who appear as fans are total yob gronks?

J

jhakka

All the penis jokes are annoying. They turned me off.

Micallef was so much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)