• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rove Returns this Sunday (1 Viewer)

SyCoTiC

HSC
I was just wondering.. Seeing as he's just went through hell and back, do you guys reckon he'll ever be the same? I mean he's a professional and all but are you expecting anything significantly or even subtley different?

Oh and by the way, for those who don't like the bloke or doesn't think he's funny enough for prime time television, just keep it to yourselves. That would be much appreciated.

bizadfar

HSC
He is funny in a unique way.

But i need a filler of what happened to him. His wife died from cancer i think?

SyCoTiC

HSC
Yep pretty much and he cancelled the last couple of shows he had left on the season and he's pretty much stayed well away from the media so I guess no one really knows how he's gonna make his return and how well it will be. I mean, being a comedian is hard to mix with dealing with the death of your own wife.

circusmind

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Oh and by the way, for those who don't like the bloke or doesn't think he's funny enough for prime time television, just keep it to yourselves. That would be much appreciated.
God, it's hard to hold myself back.

SyCoTiC

HSC
I just noticed another Rove thread so if any of the mod's want to lock this, please do so. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)