RTA Driving test (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Driving instructors are like a dime a dozen these days. Just look in your local paper or even just pay attention when you're walking around on the streets. You'll see plenty of cars with a big L ad on top of them.

Thomas_wow

they range from around $45 (where you have to use your own car - usually some el crappo company)
to about $60 (trent, i went with them, taught me everything in 2 lessons)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
trent aye
ive got around 70 hours of driving experience now
das way over the 50 minimum
i beeen driving from parra to city and bakc anf forth
and i just do curb side parking
you recon if i get a lesson with trent i can learn how to do all the other parking in like 2 or 3 lessons?
and ready for da Ps test..

santaslayer

HSC
if ur've dun like farkin 70hrs then i think u would be alright if u had 4 lessons on parking wif L trent.........coz u got the experience
farkin hell..LoLz

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
one driving lesson goes for an hour?
type driving instructor then ur suburb at www.whitepages.com.au and call up people just to ask how much
with my instructor i had 10 lessons when i first got my ls because my parents wouldnt drive with me until i had them.. $38 a lesson.. usually people close to u are cheaper.. also if you are doing manual its usually more expensive
for the ps test you only need to park next to the kerb and reverse park (thats going next to a car then reversing behind it)
what do u mean by less than $40 you have to use ur own car.. all the instructors i called for around $35-$45 had a car to use.. i dont think any professional registered drivers can use the l platers car.. because they need to have a 2nd brake
the only reason i chose that one was cuz i could start right away.. during the holidays its hard to find people with alot of time available

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

Around $35 a lesson! Im screwed! My parents refuse to take me in their car cos they think Im a maniac, so theyre gonna make me get driving lessons from now on. $35 x 50 hours . . . looks like Im up for . . .

. . . $1750! :D

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol no for every payed hr you put a fake 2 hrs and get your parents to sign it.

the rta guy just skims through it. just make sure you know about each entry and storys for the fake ones just incase they ask.

Thomas_wow

i would of had to use my own car cause most of these "local" driving schools dont have manual cars.

also the fact that i learned everything in 3-4 lessons with trent, and mate went for 8 lessons with local, and i passed first time and he got it 6th time is another reason i recommend trent.

if you've done 70 hours you should go for it, i only really did about 25 hours driving and just exaggerated it.

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
I had lessons with Trent - the guy I had was really good. I think I'm almost ready to go for my test, just need to work on reverse parking.

Originally posted by routemarker
lol no for every payed hr you put a fake 2 hrs and get your parents to sign it.

the rta guy just skims through it. just make sure you know about each entry and storys for the fake ones just incase they ask.
What would they ask exactly?

G

Gavvvvvin

I just found at that some girl at our school done every one of her 50 hours with a driving instructor. Apparently it cost well over $2000. WTF!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
if ur've dun like farkin 70hrs then i think u would be alright if u had 4 lessons on parking wif L trent.........coz u got the experience
farkin hell..LoLz

lol, i take it you're a city kid?

i love city kids their like "omg, ive got like 50.01 hrs and that is SO much and i am SUCH a good driver" :puke:
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)