• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

rules of this site? (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
rules will pretty much be = USE YOUR COMMON SENSE

If you don't have any by now, you should be very scared.

Winston

HSC
There isn't like official rules, but common sense as stated, but generally, in each forum, each moderator would have their own sets of rules, when i was previously the IT Stuff Mod i had a set of rules, it was required a set of rules, for the very fact that, even if the Admins make a set of rules, it can't be applied to every instance of the forums. So basically each forum has their own rules governed by the Moderator.

J

jhakka

Isn't the general idea "If you're repetitively overly offensive despite warnings by staff, you're banned"?

santaslayer

HSC
No :spam: !!

All other rules are delegated to the respective moderators? That being said, the admins have the final say?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, besides the already common sense rule, do what the moderator says... especially if they're warning you about a ban :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Actually, people are allowed to spam as much as they want, so long as it's done in NS so it doesn't make it difficult for people to seek and provide help in subject forums.

santaslayer

HSC
But even some posts get deleted in NS. eg. the utopia one started by someone! :jaw:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
santaslayer said:
But even some posts get deleted in NS. eg. the utopia one started by someone! :jaw:
you can spam.. but some things we prefer are done in pm eg
>> abuse/fighting between a few people
>> promotion of illegal things

if a thread was closed or deleted there must be a valid reason.. if a mod just went on a power trip they would be removed soon after

rumour

HSC
Winston said:
There isn't like official rules, but common sense as stated, but generally, in each forum, each moderator would have their own sets of rules, when i was previously the IT Stuff Mod i had a set of rules, it was required a set of rules, for the very fact that, even if the Admins make a set of rules, it can't be applied to every instance of the forums. So basically each forum has their own rules governed by the Moderator.
What happened to your modship?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)