scaling (1 Viewer)

chomp

HSC
im in yr 11 and i was wondering if i sustained my rank of about 42/180 would that scale me high in advanced english?
thanx

G

gaoOO

um... if you went to james ruse, yes.

it really depends on what school you go to and your definition of 'high'

Kmara2nv

HSC
now i need to understand something im in yr 12 and i only have 12 kids in ma whole year.....not theres 3 kids in 3 unit maths, 4 kids in 2 unit maths, 4 kidsin chem, 5 kids in bio, 6 kids in adv english and 6 kids in ipt,,,will this help ma ranking or make it worse or not really affect it at all.

like ma ranks are

3 unit maths- 3/3
2unit maths -3/4
chem- 1/4
ipt- 2/6
eng adv- 3/6
bio-3/5

is this baddd is this goooood im confusedd plz some one helpppp so i can stop worrrying lol

G

gaoOO

Kmara2nv said:
like ma ranks are

3 unit maths- 3/3
2unit maths -3/4
chem- 1/4
ipt- 2/6
eng adv- 3/6
bio-3/5

is this baddd is this goooood im confusedd plz some one helpppp so i can stop worrrying lol
it will be fine if you all do well. If you don't do well in your external exam, it might not be too good, but i actually think that in such a small cohort, you're more likely to get the same internal and external marks, which is a fair thing.

Kmara2nv

HSC
yea i see where ur comming from wel we are all kinds around the same marks just that like person commes last is like on 60 percent and me and the other top 2 peolpe are above 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)