Scary Movies (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah i agree with bluesky...horror film storyliens are usually dumb to me...thrillers usually have me on the edge of my seat :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i love dumb horror movies, ie, nightmare on elm street, friday the 13th, halloween... :)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i watched "the others" in cinema with a friend, we didnt pay for a ticket, just watched for free. it was sssoo scary i was shaking and almost crying, better if i didnt watch it at all

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh.. but sometimes the ending pisses me off... or i dont want certain people to die ...lol

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
watching horror movies at home is scarier than at the cinemas cos u feel uncomfortable aroung the place, like smthng's gonna jump out at u or watching u sleep etc.......
at the movies u have friends and ppl around, talking........loud.....light and stuff, once u go out, u lose the feeling.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
It sucks.. I love horror movies to death, but none have ever scared me beyond a bit of a jump. I do the whole "lights off, by yourself, home alone" thing, but I can't get scared.

No fair. :(

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
watching horror movies at home is scarier than at the cinemas cos u feel uncomfortable aroung the place, like smthng's gonna jump out at u or watching u sleep etc.......
at the movies u have friends and ppl around, talking........loud.....light and stuff, once u go out, u lose the feeling.
really?! i'm actually more freaked out at the movies coz it's so bloody dark and it seems so much more real coz it's on the big screen.... but if i'm at home, i know i can always just turn on all the lights or just switch it off if it's too freaky :D

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
really?! i'm actually more freaked out at the movies coz it's so bloody dark and it seems so much more real coz it's on the big screen.... but if i'm at home, i know i can always just turn on all the lights or just switch it off if it's too freaky :D
its so true, it is same with me. watching movie in a cinema is much scarier, than at home on a couch

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i would never watch a scary movie on my own. I'm such a wuss.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i really like them...but i get soo bloody scared....if i am watchin any at home i need to hav a friend wit meeh...

mayhemily

HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
It sucks.. I love horror movies to death, but none have ever scared me beyond a bit of a jump. I do the whole "lights off, by yourself, home alone" thing, but I can't get scared.

No fair. :(
SAME!! I have never had the experience of being scared in a horror move - - I feel so deprived. I just find them amusing... like in jeepers creepers when the bad guy flies in the sky past the moon he looks like ET!!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by mayhemily
SAME!! I have never had the experience of being scared in a horror move - - I feel so deprived. I just find them amusing... like in jeepers creepers when the bad guy flies in the sky past the moon he looks like ET!!
I feel your pain.. some of my friends get so terrified of scary movies, and I get so envious. :(

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
I do the whole "lights off, by by yourself, home alone" thing
haha i wish i had the balls to do that.....after watching a scary movies...i keep thinkin there is someone behind the door or in my room...and if i hear a sound like..the door opening cause of the wind...i get heaps freaked out. :burn:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I like them, my favourites are Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 and the haloween (some, l haven't seen all of them) and the one with Mike Myers...he's cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)