School assessments ranks ONLINE (1 Viewer)

fush

HSC
yea u can now check em if u want...
i allready have a problem though, i was talking to a freind and we both have the same rank in ext 1 maths, how is that possible? is it an error??

tennille

HSC
You can have the same rank. I'm coming equal 2nd with 2 people in Physics. It's because they have the same assessment marks as you.

So, if you're coming 2nd in something, along with 2 other people, then the 3rd and 4th ranks will be omitted and the person who is technically coming 3rd would be coming 5th, because 3 people are coming 2nd.

olay

HSC
Another q'n regarding the assessment ranks..... shouldn't they be the same as the ones that were on our report??? some of mine are different?! :S

pukkatukka

galoomp
HSC
olay said:
Another q'n regarding the assessment ranks..... shouldn't they be the same as the ones that were on our report??? some of mine are different?! :S
no, because the ranks shown on your 'yearly' report only display your rank based on the assessments done in the second semester. howecer, the ranks available on the net are your overall ranks.

paztaboy

HSC
does anybody want to let us know where on the net we can get our ranks?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
rumour said:
I don't know way they just don't tell us our ranks at school!!! :mad:
I got mine in my school report. So it wasnt too exciting seeing it on the net lol.

rumour

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I got mine in my school report. So it wasnt too exciting seeing it on the net lol.
I just checked now & most of my ranks are lower than what they were in the yearly reports :(!!!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
rumour said:
I just checked now & most of my ranks are lower than what they were in the yearly reports :(!!!
yeh i was worried that that would happen to me too but i think there is a difference between school ranks and the final ranks because some schools scale down some assessments and not others.i was lucky enough to improve in every one of my subjects

mishka

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
No it's NOT COOL, cuz I'm 8th in art when I'm really 5th or something. Ahh well. just numbers...
if you think your ranks aren't right you should really check with the school. your moderated assessment marks are determined by that number, so it would probably be in your best interests to check them out. it would also give you peace of mind!! :uhhuh:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mishka said:
if you think your ranks aren't right you should really check with the school. your moderated assessment marks are determined by that number, so it would probably be in your best interests to check them out. it would also give you peace of mind!! :uhhuh:
lol nah i was referring to the whole, equal first thing. a few people got equal firsts, seconds etc... so i mean 5th as in 5th highest... and 8th rank,.

mishka

HSC
N/A
oh ok, my bad!

good luck with everything! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)