• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School Finished! (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
boy, what an emotional experience...girl next to me and behind mne started crying...sheesh...

now, the gradudation dinner to finish the school off...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yep...i didnt even have my last double period, coz there was noone there, so i convinced my teacher to let me go home!
now tomorrow is 'funday' (ie, muckup day) then thursday is graduation and formal.

woohoo!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you finished today? that's very early

have fun at the dinner

s2ophie

HSC
tomorrow is my last day! :( but :) at the same time.

thursday is our escusrsion to tabletop for muckup day and friday isur breakfast with the teachers.

I was in tears today thinking it was the last time i would work home at 3:30! What will i be like tomorrow!

Juliet

HSC
We had our last lesson today, final assembly tomorrow, then graduation, then muckup day on fri!:) and :( too...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It so doesn't feel like the last week. We're here till Friday and then back one day next term for graduation, but it sooo doesn't seem real

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
we had last period yesterday, fairwell assembly today, now its over. i was kinda excited before now i just feel a bit sad yeah.... the next time i go2 school it will be for the AoS exam... NO00OOoo00ooo...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm at the same school as soph, so tomorrow is our last day of classes... I had my last period of biology today, and it was so weird.... it was just so normal, and we kinda just left like always... I think everyone was in shock, it's kinda surreal... it won't all hit me until next week or friday or something....

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
It won't hit till that day when everyone comes back for 'one last time', after the formal, exams, graduation ect. Then there be tears ;)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
WOOHOO YES YES YES YES YES

SCHOOL FINISHED WOOHOO

I HATE SKOOL, RITE NOW IS SO FUCKEN HOT

but is sad i won't see my friends from school regularly anymore

everyones gonna split up :(

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yesterday was our last day of lessons, and today was graduation concert [with the whole school, during the day]... and we had the official grad assembly at night.

man.

during our last lesson, my chemistry teacher [male] was wiping tears away - which set the rest of us off O__o;; and during our concert today, while me and my friends were performing, i started to cry... and again when we watched the yr12 video... arrrrgh shite ;___;

"a million tomorrows shall all pass away, ere we forget all the joy that is ours.... today...."

took so many photos.

THERE'S STILL THE BEACH [yr12 picnic] tomorrow! and the formal... and of course the hsc in between -___-;;;

have fun guys! :D

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by ...
just came back from graduation dinner...

6yrs with my friends and now its over
I KNOW is sad, real sad, im still friends with people i knew since year 3, now another break... this time is a real ending

is quite sad, i can imagine gurls crying at the graduation dinner

GJ_JOE

blood brother
wow...reading this thread brought back some happy and sad memories in me

save yourself the sorrow and don't think you'll hardly ever see your friends again cuz thats not the case

have fun kiddies!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
wow...reading this thread brought back some happy and sad memories in me

save yourself the sorrow and don't think you'll hardly ever see your friends again cuz thats not the case

have fun kiddies!
:rolleyes: yeah but not like now, we will see each other but RARELY

Sammmmmuel

Sad? I am so happy to be out of school. I need a change. No more uniform, no more being told to tuck ur shirt in, no more being forced to come to class, no more etc etc... School has been a jail cell ever since i first found out what a jail cell was back in kindigarten. Now i have been granted bail. I am free!!! Uni is going to bring forwarth a lot of fun and unrestricted study, which i will actually enjoy since i am not being forced to attend any crappy assemblies. I say HOORAY for no more school. Time to enjoy life. And why does ne one need a school to hang out with friends? Theres always clubs, pubs, the beach, road trips, parties, eachothers houses etc etc

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Sammmmmuel
Sad? I am so happy to be out of school. I need a change. No more uniform, no more being told to tuck ur shirt in, no more being forced to come to class, no more etc etc... School has been a jail cell ever since i first found out what a jail cell was back in kindigarten. Now i have been granted bail. I am free!!! Uni is going to bring forwarth a lot of fun and unrestricted study, which i will actually enjoy since i am not being forced to attend any crappy assemblies. I say HOORAY for no more school. Time to enjoy life. And why does ne one need a school to hang out with friends? Theres always clubs, pubs, the beach, road trips, parties, eachothers houses etc etc
Leaving yr 12 has both con's and pro's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)