science (nutrition) does neone do it? (1 Viewer)

comfortable

HSC
ok...i really want to do science (nutrition) next yr and i was wondering if ne of u guys have done it...or have done ne of the subjects in it i.e. chem, bio,maths for life sciences, psyc...and is it easy to get a credit average in each subject??? coz i know in science (nutrition), u have to get an overall credit ave every yr to continue...and i dont want to go into it when it is almost impossible to get a credit...or getting one requires alot of work...

Saul

*ss
HSC
i do molecular biology, but my one friend did nutrition, and her course was pretty much identical to mine first year. you got to do a specific advanced chem, whatever math you like, whatever bio you like and another science of your choosing. depending on what math/bio you do gauges how hard it is, but the chem isn't that hard at all...

5c

HSC
wat can u do with a Bnutrition in terms of career & job prospect ?
(NUTRITIONiST.. duh!) but do u work in hospitals.. and stuff liek dat?
how abt da $$?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I wan't to transfer into BSc (Nutrition).

I was originally going to do combined BSc (Nutrition) & BHSc (Sports and Exercise).

In the first year you generally do 4 maths subjects, two bio subs (1 I think of particular nutrition/medical nature), two chem subs (usually 2 special nutrition/medical tailored) and two physics.

Originally posted by 5c
wat can u do with a Bnutrition in terms of career & job prospect ?
(NUTRITIONiST.. duh!) but do u work in hospitals.. and stuff liek dat?
how abt da $$?
Money is good, roughly $40,000 starters. You can work in the private or public sector, it depends on your preferences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)